APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Notification [205 Posts]
Last Date: 18/02/2017.The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2016 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the under-mentioned services/posts in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules 1989.
The actual numbers of vacancies against each services/posts including reserved categories are shown below against ADVT. NO.19/2016:
1. Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade), No. Of Post : 95 Nos
2. Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade), No. Of Post : 60 Nos
4. Labour Officer, No. Of Post : 3 Nos
5. Superintendent of Taxes, No. Of Post : 2 Nos
6. Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies, No. Of Post : 05 Nos
7. Inspector of Labour, No. Of Post : 07 Nos
8. Inspector of Taxes, No. Of Post : 8 Nos
9. Inspector of Excise, No. Of Post : 12 Nos
10. Asstt. Employment Officer, No. Of Post : 10 NosAge: He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 48 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of Persons With Disability by 5 years i.e. upto 48 years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Stage of Examination:
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages: (I) The Preliminary Examination and (II) The Main Examination (Written and Interview).
For others Rs 300/- to be deposited only through treasury challan.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to download the prescribed application form from the website:http://www.apsc.nic.in w.e.f 9/1/2017 to 9/2/2017 18/2/2017 and send the duly filled application with required documents.
Advertisement Details: Click here.