DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2017 Technical & Field Level Jobs
Last Date: 07-02-2017.
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment notification for filling up following Technical Consultant & Field Level Monitor jobs under Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh Contractual posts atUNICEF supported District Children and Women Cell (DCWC).
1. Technical Consultant = 01 No.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Qualification: Candidates should have Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences/ Development Studies/Social Work/ Mass Communication/Journalism or a related technical field and minimum 5 years working experience, especially on children and young people’s programmes is essential/ Skills in basic photography and design and working with media will be an added advantage + Demonstrated experience in Computer Literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Provide support for the planning, and monitoring of the Child/Adolescent Participation programme in the district.
- Use media spaces to enhance visibility of children’s voices representing these children and young people’s groups.
- Organizing necessary training and workshop at school level, cluster level, block level and district level.
- Responsible for overall implementation for the voices of Adolescent Programme in Dibrugarh.
- Monitor field level implementation of the project and coordinate with the NGO in the field level.
- Collect and collate the required data for the project for different blocks.
- Provide technical support to CBOs/NGOs and academic partners, working an adolescent issues, on an ongoing basis including finalization and translation support on newsletters and wall-papers. Additionally, documentation support may be required on all ad-hoc basis.
2. Field Level Monitor = 08 Nos.
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- per months
Qualification: Candidates must be Graduation in Social Work/Social Sciences/ Humanities ands hould have knowledge of basic computer skills is essential + Minimum 2 years experience in project monitoring and management.
- Monitor and handhold school teachers, AWW, PRI members, SHG members, ASHA and ANM to collectivise adolescent and form adolescent groups and conduct weekly sessions with them.
- Monitor session with adolescent at school. AWC and villages
- Monitor the group formation and session with adolescent at school, AWC and villages by PRI.
- Monitor field level implementation of the project and coordinate with the NGOs in the field level.
- Organizing and monitor training at village, block and district level, with a range of stakeholder.
- Collect and collate the required data for the project from fields.
Age: 25 to 30 years
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment How to apply Section:
Interested candidates send a CV along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates of educational qualification and other supportive certificates. The candidates have to submit their application by hand/ post to the following address r may drop in the drop box placed at same address (The envelope sending the application should be super-scripted the Post applied for.)….
”To, the District Children and Women Cell, 2nd Floor, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.”
Last Date: 07-02-2017.
- Call letter will not be issued as the list of the selected candidates for the final interview will be display at the notice board of the office on 8th February, 2017
- For the post of Technical Consultant only the first 20 candidates based on mark secured in HSLC/ HS/ Degree and Post-Graduation will be called for interview.
- For the post of Filed Level Monitors only the first 35 candidates based on marks secured in HSLC/ HS/ Degree will be called for the interview.