Nagaland government scholarship 2017-18 for ST/SC/OBC Students
Nagaland government scholarship:
The Post-Matric Central Scholarship Scheme is for SC/ST students. The objectives of the scheme are to provide financial assistance at the Post Matric/Post-Secondary stage to such students who are less economically advantaged. Eligibility is therefore restricted to students who are dependent on parents/ guardians having an income, from all sources, which does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-per annum. With effect from the 9th plan period, the Central Government have made the scheme 100% Centrally Sponsored in respect of the Nagaland.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland government Scholarship 2017-18
- Students must gain minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
- The student should be permanent residents of Nagaland.
- Applicants belong to SC/ST Community of the State of Nagaland
- Candidates are pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution
- His/Her guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
- He/She is not employed in any Service under the Government or Non-Government establishment.
Nagaland Government Scholarship Important Dates:
- The application form will be released expectedly in July 2017.
- Closing date for application form is Last day of September month 2017.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
For more information visit official Nagaland government website.